php - What is the purpose of $_POST? -


I know that this php is global variable but I'm not sure what it is? I also read from the official php site, but did not understand.

You may want to read the basics of PHP, try reading some starter tutorials.

$ _ POST There is a variable to get the data sent through the web form.

Here is a generic page in which $ _POST is described and how to use it from W3Schools:

Originally:

In this way your first Use HTML on the page:

  & lt; Form action = "submit.php" method = "post" & gt; Email: & lt; Input type = "text" name = "emailaddress" /> & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "subscribe" / & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;  

then submit. Use something like this on Php:

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -