website deployment - svn checkout and update without the .svn directory -


I have a website under svn and I currently want to patch the live website in the repository (i.e. effectively Calling svn update) on the live website), but I do not want the SSN directory in each folder on the production website.

What is a way to set up SVN so that version information is not in the .svn folder with the same directory as the file under version control?

You can make a work tree and visit and update a project in this manner (accordingly), I basically want to be able to do something like SVN In

svn export similar to a checkout Works but without the .svn directories However, you can not do such a composition as updates because it is not a svn work copy.

You can go to the web server with the .svn directory and checkout + update method.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -