Accessing SQL Server from windows service -


I am trying to add SQL Server from a Windows service. Now my Windows service is installed in different systems. Now how can I connect if I want to connect to my SQL server? I am able to connect if I add the related system user ID to the SQL Server login user, I do not think this is the correct way .. Because I need to install the window service in different systems, Need to add in

I think you are using InstallUtil to install the service. You must configure the service to run under the domain account. Let's call it in your Dain \ WindowsSecondadman account

In the connection string, use the tag INTEGRATED SECURITY = SSPI

On SQL Server, create a login YourDomain \ WindowsServiceDomanAccount and assign it to the appropriate Provide permissions.

You must be configured for a remote connection to allow a non-local connection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -