c# - How to handle line breaks in data for importing with SQL Loader -


itemprop = "text">

I am a front-end developer who will be loaded with a data cylinder loader (sqlldr) in a C ++ separate Oracle database And I am trying to understand the capabilities of that device so that I can output that file in a format that is easy to process with SQL loader.

I am unsure how to handle line breaks in column data, there are some column details, and there may be line breaks in it. I can not find any option in the SQL loader to handle the possibility of a constant number of line breaks in the data.

It appears that I can use a text file, then use CONTINUEIF to terminate a sensing value or to record the records, after which I have to handle the conditional value within the data Presents with.

I hesitate to break the break, because it is not important for this particular application, I do not want to lose fidelity

Thank you!

I want to see EXPDP and IMPDD next to a text file. In 10 grams, you can read / write external tables using the data tamp. See . Your export

  SQL & gt; Make Table EMP_50 2 Organization Outside 3 (Type oracle_datapump 4 DEFAULT DIRECTORY dmp_dir 5 LOCATION ('emp_50.dmp')) 6) Selection as 7 * Employee where DEPARTMENT_ID = 50 8;  

You do not have to worry about any foreign letter, date or number conversion / formatting, even raw binary data.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -