Can't access my files in ASP.NET web site -


I'm having a very difficult time I'm running windows 2008 server, I have a CAS with ASP.NET Is a competent commerce site. I am writing an automated task that will file some XML files in the local directory on our web server and then parses the XML file to the program and saves information about our database. Problem, once I save files to our local directory, files in my program do not have access to the network service user permissions are not inherited by XML files, so my program can not do anything with them. I can manually change the permissions, but it will not be automated and will not work. How can I get this to work? Please help, it is very disappointing.

Can you use the XML file to open?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -