How to join multiple tables with one to one relationships in rails -


Ruby on Rail is very new to me. I'm trying to recover a set of columns from 3 different tables. I thought I could use the SQL View to retrieve my results, but there was no way to use the ideas in Rail. These are my tables 1) User table -> username, password and email 2) Usageetal table -> Foreign key: user_id, name, address 1, city etc. 3) Userwork version Description-> Foreign key: user_id, work address 1, work type etc.

These 3 tables have one relation, then Table 2 comes under Table 1 and Table 3 also comes from the table. Is related. Table 1 contains a user's description and a user function.

I want to get the user's email, name, address 1, city, work address 1, work type Join join

What is the best way to handle it?

is the data) Everything else in the model is just an optimization For example, address1 is defined as User.user_detail.address1 , for example.

If you have a user with

  class user_detail: _ user_work_detail end class UserDetail is_to: user end class UserWorkDetail is_to: user end  
< P> user_id in the user_id column and user_work_details then everything is done for you if you need to customize later Can: Include models owned, but it is not necessary for everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -