iPhone Dev: Playing back a flash animation -


I am creating a simple application that contains a few buttons when clicked while playing a video.

Right now I have those videos as a flash file. For my first try, I tried to convert them. Used the MOV and Media Player framework. Video is very bad / and when you double click on video control pop up.

I'm not sure what is the best way to do this. Is the media player wrong? Is there a better way?

Here is an example of another app that is doing what I am doing exactly what I need. Crazy eye:

thanks,

matte

media Player Framework should not affect the quality of your video, there is something that you should be addressing with the type of encoding options specified when converting the video.

Since there is no flash on the iPhone, you have only one option that they want to convert them to an iPhone-friendly format, that is:

"Supported formats: this class can be any Movie or audio files that are already in plays correctly on iPod or iPhone. This means that extensions can be used by .mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp and using one of the following compression standards: < / P>

H.264 Baseline Prof MPEG-4 Part 2 Video (Simple Profile) "

Media Player Framework Definitely By the way you should go.

If you do not want to reveal the controls, you can set the movie controls on the lMode property on your MPMovieController class.

  @property (nonatomic) MPMovieControlMode Movie ControlMode  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -