JavaScript error on FireFox ns_error_dom_security_err -


I'm getting the following error in Firefox:

Error: [exception. "Security Error" code: "1000" nsresult: "0x805303e8 (NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR) " location: ""]

I know that with the help of a CSS call What to do

Thanks!

Greg Wilson PS: If this is from another domain, but I can not find any reference for any domain!

is a duplicate, I'm sorry. I thought I posted yesterday but it did not get it.

I had this problem with Firefox when I included a line like this in jQuery:

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "/ javascript / jquery-1.4.2.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

But then I had a script that used jQuery in this way:

   

When I changed the "type" attribute of the second line to "text / javascript", then it is included, the error has ended. It appears to be some type of security feature, where script type must match before referencing each other. Just guess, though. I could be wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -