objective c - Defeating the "multiple methods named 'xxx:' found" error -


In my existing project in File ViewController.m, I am running the method:

  [[Connection Writer] Write Data: Data];  

This warns:

  Warning: Several methods were found in the name of 'writeData:'  

I To call the method trying to:

  - (zero) write data: TCPRIR in (NSDT *) data   

.... M. Unfortunately, there are two other writing data methods

  - (zero) write data: (NSDT *) data;  

... nsfile in handheld and ...

  - Writing data: (NSDT *) data   

... in NSURLHandle.h. This is especially confusing to me because the [conn writer] should return the TCPWriter class and correct that class to the right writeData method Besides calling, I am not entirely sure that NSFillHandleH and NSURHRWHDLH have been included in any library included in the visual controller instead of any part of the project.

How can I show the compiler that I want to call the writeData method and why is this error?

Be sure that [connection author] is actually returning a TCPWriter * if it returns an ID , The compiler will not know which data to use the data. Also, make sure that you are importing the TCPRRH file - if the compiler does not see the header files, then it will default to returning id, which will return you to the same problem.

Try

  TCPDriver * Author = [Connection Writer]; [Write author: data];  

or

  [(TCPR author *) Write [connection author] data: data];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -