user interface - Is there a way to convert GUI in image to html? -


I have GUI screen shots from the design team, which I do not need to convert to a web page and what not. I'm thinking of finding some websites that look like GUI so that I can copy and paste html, so I do not have to start with scratch. The only drawback of this method is that I do not know what the website really looks like, which means that it means a lot of browsing time. Hehe

So just wondering is there a tool that can help me find out? Or even better if there is an instrument that can convert the image into an HTML web page equivalent, then even better.

I think I'm just another lazy random programmer trying to accelerate the part of Gui, hey.

Thank you.

You mean you have a PNG, GIF or JPG screen shot ... and you can call it a Want to feed in the program and want to leave a collection of HTML and CCS, which will look like that image when viewed in the browser?

I apologize for the bursting of your bubble, but I would be very surprised, if this was the case.

This is basically simply impossible if you see a box on the screen, it can be either a text field, or a div, or a td, or a gif, or fifteen different things. There is no way in all programs, which can use the HTML element to use every element.

I'm sorry, but you have to write HTML yourself. If you are new to HTML then a tool like Dreamweaver will help in the speed of the process, but I can bet for two bits for a bit that there is nothing on the planet which will automate this job.

Sorry for the answer you wanted. But this is the answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -