Windows Mobile emulator and OpenGL ES -


I have a Windows Mobile 5 application that uses OpenGL ES 1.1. This works on windows mobile phones (5, 6 and 6.1), but I can not seem to get it working in the emulator.

I tried to download (SW OpenGL EE Library) and its DLL with my application but it did not work. Any suggestions?

Edit: The problem only occurs when I try to use GL, there is no problem running the "regular" code on the emulator. I have Pocket PC WM 5.0 MSFP emulator and Pidion 5000 device, With Windows Mobile 6.0 Pidion executes the ARMV4I code but the emulator can not run compiled code for the ARMV4i processor, but it will run the ARMV4 code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -