Am I stupid for not using custom packages in Flex 3 (flash)? -


When I create a new class file in Flex 3, I am warned that I should not use the default package .

I personally did not use the package before, but I think the package would not be easy because I was able to use all my classes without importing all kinds of packages. I want to be remembered, I have to remember names and their purpose.

My question is, will my problems cause future problems due to my behavior. And if so, why? Are not you alone here?

If you do not like making too many packages, then just create one and you have default now The package is in.

Why might you need a package?

  • How to organize your code
  • Just like you are in your "wild" classes, When they are out of the package and then make them "domestic" and they can not harm anyone. If you do not want to share your code, there is still a reason for using the package, because in time your code becomes more complex and you want some means to organize it into some logical structure.


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -