asp.net mvc - Where do I put common Methods in MVC application -


I used the static methods in the App_Code folder, this folder is no longer available in the MVC template. I use these static methods on the whole site.

How is this done in MVC, what is the best practice?
How do you call common ways? Usually I have one or more class library projects which organize supportive classes in the same solution.

Are there. Create your classes in the class library project, then refer to the project's DLL in your MVC web application. The exception will be any model, real or only-view. These models can be put in the folder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -