client side xslt with javascript in firefox -


I am using client-side xslt to convert to xml file. There are some obstacles but I have been able to pass it all but leaving it.

The problem is that when I have a simple XML file

  & lt; ? XML version = "1.0" encoding = "ISO-8859-1"? & Gt; & Lt ;? Xml-stylesheet type = "text / xsl" href = ". JsInFf.xsl"? & Gt; & Lt; Root & gt; Hello & lt; / Root & gt;  

And replace it with XHTML as a simple XSL

   

The first warning will pop up with Firefox instead of "[Object]" as "[Object XMLDocument]", which means the IE and Safari I collect That's the JavaScript HTML document (or not the HTML domain) in Firefox, not sure what the word is). The second warning in Firefox would be "undefined" but in IE and Safari it is "[object].

So there is no document in Firefox format or document, etc. Tincture etc. I know that some javascript still Work, such as document.getElementById, but I'm afraid that more advanced content like AJAX will not work for documentation if documents are not present.

Is there a job for this? Current project I'm rewriting a group of pages to use xslt. Many javascipt has already been written and changing all to use limited Firefox javascript is not really an option if this is also possible.

Thanks

1) Correct your problem

Your solution is to change the value of "html" from "xml" to xsl: output element @method attribute Not simple.

2) clarify the difference

HTML DOM core XML DOM interface extends. Therefore, for example, the collection N "look" is not present in XMLDocument, but HTMLDocument is in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -