Good design and good user interface ASP.NET Ajax applications? -


I like to get inspiration from using web applications that make good use of new applications. At this time I have a ASP.NET based I would like to check web applications which make heavy use of Ajax & amp; Ajax Toolkit for business apps (data-bound controls like grid) I saw some apps in CodePlax, but did not see anything good.

Any recommendations? An app with primary source

I do not think your search is easily being done. AJAX Toolkit lacks the javascript plugins and other popular frameworks clever. If you are looking to be affected, you may want to look elsewhere than Toolkit.

I'm not sure what form it is made on, but recently I have been very impressed by the UI. They cut it, it's easy to use and elegant.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -