html - How can I make <li> elements flow left-to-right instead of top-to-bottom? -


Here's my & lt; Li & gt; I want them to appear from left to right rather than from top to bottom.

  & lt; Div class = "nav" & gt; & Lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "test" & gt; Trial & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "test" & gt; Trial & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "test" & gt; Trial & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "test" & gt; Trial & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "test" & gt; Trial & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

How can I do this?

Edit : The difference between the color of each Li element and its Bach color and an element and the limitation of the Li element?

I think you should

  li {display: inline; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -