iphone - How can you search in a UIWebView -


I have UIWebView in which HTML data is loaded? Is it possible to use javascript to search text in this view?
Thanks for any answers

You can use javascript to search the text. To run Javascript, you will use it:

  [webView stringByEvaluatingJavaScriptFromString: @ "/ * script here * /"];  

I would then use the JavaScript scroll because it is difficult to calculate how the "pixel" position inside the webview is out of the pixel space.

The following link can be useful to help you write Javascript:

and try the code of the prototype (I'm new to that Do not link here: www.prototypejs.org/api/element/scroll)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -