mxml - Importing a SWC for a Flex Project in Flash Develop -


I have just started using FlashPep for Flex app (I was using it for pure projects before ). I can not understand how to import files and in this way I have usually included them in the library. In this case I have included Flexible SVC and FlexMDISYC. Both are in my libral folder and both have been right clicked and added to the library.

Auto does not work completely, so I think I'm missing a step.

This is my code: `

`

I also

  & lt; Mx: script & gt; & Lt ;! [CDATA [import flexmdi.containers.MDICanvas; Import flexmdi.containers.MDIWindow; ]] & Gt; & Lt; / Mx: script & gt;  

I also get a strange error that Flexmidi says: MDICanvas are not bound.

I can be away from here because we are talking about Flash developer, but I Be sure that you need to add a namespace to MDICNews in your MXML root tag, such as:

   

Import statements only apply to .as files or & lt; Mx: script & gt; Sections of your MXL code

Duplication of death, but there are two ways to import classes and packages in flex MXML route and AS3 path


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -