.net - Where does Subversion save to? -


I am learning to work with SVN using Visual Studio.NET. Everything is fine and all works but I could not understand:

I have the original source code c: \ source

I made a repository c: \ repo (svn : // localhost)

I have my solution on svn: // localhost / myProject / trunk VS. I have been added to the repository using the net

I checked a copy of the work from the repository / trunk C: \ work copy

I used to copy my work to myfile.cs Has made some changes and committed no error. I updated on the latest, check out etc. And it's all good.

However, I checked the same file from c: \ source \ myfile.cs from Windows Explorer and this is an older version. No modifications were made in this. I thought the original trunk version would change from working? Am I missing something here? Or do I consider source code management all wrong?

Your working copy, of course, C: \ work copy ; Any changes you make to the copy of the work will appear in those files. When you commit , you C: \ repo \ & lt; Repo & gt; are coming to the repo, so when you check with that repo, you change

The original source files in C: \ source , however, can not be touched, because it is neither a copy of your work nor repo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -