objective c - iPhone: Weird space at the top of UINavigationController -


I have a strange problem in connecting a UI controller in my iPhone application. I add the controller as follows:

  myViewController * viewController = [[myViewController alloc] initWithNibName: @ "myView" bundle: zero]; MyNavigationViewController * Navigation Controller = [[myNavigationViewController alloc] initWithRootViewController: viewController]; UIView * Final View = myNavigationViewController.view; [Self.view addSubview: finalView];  

Everyone seems to work as a plan, I get a strange white space at the top of my idea between the status bar and the UIAV Control Controller title bar.

I searched online but do not really know what to find. Has anyone else had this problem? Can you direct me towards some assistance?

Thanks in advance.

View the answer in this question:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -