Programmatically Enable Smart Tag in Outlook 2007 -


Outlook has a "global label" label, labeled "Smart Tags with", which enables the full list of smart tags to be enabled / Under the identifier, device / option / mail format / editor option / proofing / auto correction option / smart tag I can enable individual identifiers in the program, but the question of million dollar is that the programmatic form Area "How to Enable / be disabled globally" box? I have not taken any benefit from Registry and Group Policy. Any help is appreciated thanks!

John.

If the value in the registry should be stored, then I do the following: Unfortunately (or good luck) ; ;-)) I do not have Outlook 2007, so I can not test it on my own, but I want to know whether the registry value is, SysInternals Suite when you check / save that global option Thus, you can get reasonable prices for change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -