ssms - Printing SQL Server Diagrams (from SQL Server Management Studio Express) -


I have trouble printing my pictures, I think blocking part of the diagram, etc. I have tried many different computers, printers, and databases, so there seems to be a problem with SSMS Express.

Is this just this way?

Is there a good success, or does a third party use the product (preferably free or inexpensive) that can integrate with SQL Server integrally?

Within the diagram, make a clip diagram on the clipboard from the Edit menu , And then paste a new Microsoft Word document from there, you want to scale the image.

If you have the ability to print printer 11 x 17 paper, then it works well. I am able to print schema on the same page with 30 tables, and table objects are very real size.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -