Wait for connections to close before restoring SQL Server database -


I have a web application that uses two databases. DB1 users can create, read, update, delete their CRUD ) Operate. Database DB2 is a readable database on a separate server that I use for reporting purposes. Every hour I save my DB1 transaction logs and I have a job on DB2 which keeps them on DB2 so that it can keep it up-to-date.

The problem I am facing is that if users run reports on DB2 (often happens) they are disconnected from SQL Server because I use exclusive access to the database get. Time required to restore every log categories between 1-4 minutes

How do I implement it, it is called wait-n-restore functionality where my job is waiting for user queries Doing the database before entering specific log and restore the log?

Both run SQL Server 2008 64 bit Standard Edition

The bulk of my problem was using the pool connection In this case even when no reports were executed the connections were kept alive. I have modified my connection string to set the connection pooling to the wrong set, and checking your open user connection to value 0 in the loop beside your reporting db. Fortunately, I do not need to create users to bounce users.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -