asp.net - MvcTextTemplateHost not found -


I am trying to use a T4 template in my MVC project. It only suggests you to copy existing T4 templates and go from there to MVC in your solution. However, when I try to compile, I get this error:

  Compiling the error 1 compilation: The type or namespace name 'MvcTextTemplateHost' could not be found (whether you use the instructions or a Assembly references are unavailable?)  

I do not know which legislation it can live in, and this does not help with Google, does anyone know what assembly Should reference?

Right click for each template, select property and custom tools property . It has worked for my projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -