c - Bitwise operators and "endianness" -


Does everything happen with bitwall operation? Either transfer it or?

I am working on homework in relation to Bitwai operators, and I can not make head or tail on it, and I feel that I have been given a lot of hunger on endlessness. This is, I'm using a small Andian machine (as most are), but does it need to be considered or is it a wasteful fact?

In the matter of this matter, I am using C.

Endianas is only loaded by data processor for the layout of data in memory, end The ending in is completely immutable. In terms of innings, bitwire operation, and similar performance you expect (regardless of the data being logically named as low-order bit), regardless of endlessness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -