c++ - How to build a Visual Studio 9.0 solution from Cygwin and get build output? -


I am trying to set up an automated build system on Windows using signin. In addition to other things, it should be able to create many Visual C ++ solutions. I have a script that sets the required environment variable for devenv, and if I type 'devon' it brings the Visual Studio IDE

$ devenv mysolution.sln / build debug

There is no problem with the problem yet.

I am also able to create a solution by writing from Basu's Bass prompt

is that it is not showing me the output output. Actually, it also does not tell me whether the build is successful or No. The command just ends, and if I get back to the prompt, I can go to the output directory, and check whether it was made executable, but for a build system I would be able to grep for errors I like.

What am I doing wrong? I can see the debug output when I run devvv in windows shell, but not in signin. Where is it being sent, and how do I return it?

find and run sigwin. Com files?

There are 2 devenv executables, a devenv.com which is a console mode application that proxies stdin, stdout and stderr for other executables , devenv.exe , which is a GUI mode application if devenv.exe is loading the sync key, then there will be no stdin / stdout stuff if devenv. Com is loading, it must launch devenv.exe while proxying stdout stuff in the console.

Perhaps if you specify that devenv.com should be run?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -