c++ - Reading from a file not line-by-line -


Specify a QTextStream as a QFile and it By reading line-by-line is easy and works fine, but I am surprised that the performance can be insulated by first saving the file in memory and then processing it by line-by-line.

Using sysinternals, I have encountered that the file is read in a section of 16 kb and since the process I started, it is not big (~ 2 MB, but many !), It would be a good thing to try to load them into memory

Any ideas how can I do this? QFile is placed inside from QIODevice , which allows me in ReadAll () in QByteArray , but Then how to proceed

QTextStream has a ReadAll function:

Surely all you need?

Or you can read all and QTextStream can take it as an input rather than a QFile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -