Drupal: route nodes links to a view -


Getting started with drupal (especially CCK and view), I'm sorry that this is a basic question.

I have some fairly complex scenes that show some custom content types with an attachment below so that I essentially see adding multiple tables in one view.

Assume that these pages are named / person / 64 , where the person is the name of the name and 64 is the node ID.

I am displaying the node field in different parts of this view, on which you are clicked directly on the node.

This is what I do not want to do. Instead I want you to move a node link in one view. Therefore, instead of / node / 128, I would like to rewrite it as / incident / 128.

I tried to create a custom link in the view, but the correct parameter is not available to me. I can write the link as best I / Event / Eventual, but it will come in my attachment Does not work with arguments.

What is a clean way to do this?

Try adding a node ID as one of your fields and exit the display Check the box so that they do not turn them on production.

Then check the 'rewrite the output of this field' on the configuration for the node title field. If you have the token module installed, the node ID will change to a token that you can change to your custom link Can be included in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -