java - In TestNG in @AfterMethod how can I know the test result? -


I have several testgag test classes that extend all of a base class AbstractIntegrationTest . In the Superclass, I have a Mehod common practice method which is brought after every test method and does some cleaning.

What do I have to do in this method, eg if the test fails, then I want to dump a test file for further investigation. The problem is that I need to do this exactly in the commonAfterMethod because it roll-backs on the database and the data is later lost.

Thanax

Perhaps you can do something with a test listener instead ? See and.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -