java - What is the best way to serialize an EMF model instance? -


I have an Eclipse RCP application with an example of an emf model populated in memory, for the use of external systems that model What is the best way to store? During login time and may be later.

The read and write model of the model is very balanced and can sometimes be a second time.

I think Hibernate + TiƱo + EMF will work well, but I want to know what the other options are.

I am using CDO (Connected Data Objects) together with emf, do something similar . If you use examples of Eclipse Wiki, it does not take much time to run. Some warnings:

1) The data that changes frequently, you may want to use non-audio mode for your persistence. Otherwise, you will save the new version of your eObacked with each commit, retain the old ones too.

2) Every time you change your data,

3) Even if you choose to do this, you also have a flexible locking option.

My application uses the Derby firmness, though it will be migrated in SQL Server long ago.

Eclipse Live () is a 1-hour webinar which introduces the CDO and gives some good examples of its use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -