.net - Contract-First SOA with WCF -


Hello Stack Overflow Guru! This question is more for a special investigation, which, in practical situations, what people are doing in the community, more than a particularly targeted question. I have searched a lot about this, and when I have a lot of bloggers who support the contract's first service design and support some comments, I still have more practical information about implementing the contract - first Doing this in real-world environments with WCF, professional and opposition, etc. I have done some extensive research in SOA recently, primarily through the books of Thomas Erls, and one of the primary concepts is that it is contract-first design.

My questions, or rather the questions, are as follows:

  1. How can you contact the contract - the first service design .NET and WCF?
  2. Does the contract generate both customer and service? (Anything that integrates with VS will be ideal)
  3. Contract-With the first design and WCF, what did you face the real world professionals?
  4. With the contract you faced the opposition of the real world - the first design and WCF?

One of the biggest problems with the contract - the first development tooling seems like squat is the only thing I have found which can generate a service code from a contract, and some of it Poor output is full of its single-file, attributes and code-generation artworks, and it needs to be originally rebuilt and the contract has been updated at any time. I prefer a better view, preferably something that is not in place of rebirth

I appreciate any insights and advice!

Edit:

P>

Thanks everyone for your input! While WCSF has solved my immediate needs, there are two interesting tools about learning and I believe that will help me in the future.

Provides an earlier contract with VS integration. Check it out. (Free)

According to July 6, there is a binary release with a setup program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -