templates - What is the most useful way to document assessment of technological choices for a business problem? -


I would like to know that there are templates to do this in a clear and concise manner to give the summary of the application and its Internal work and how it meets business needs. I do not want to write a mythology, so I am looking for any new way to do this.

Documenting about what exactly your system needs, you do not make a good choice. If you do not know what you want.

There is a doctor-style approach.

A decision matrix outline is a formatting formatting, but this is a good way to have better formatting, but not about software (it really does not matter).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -