webdav for wsgi/python? -


I want to add WebDAV to it. It would be easy if I could find a simple WSGI component that applies WebDAV. I found, but it seems that the emphasis is on using the external configuration file. I want to control everything through a Python API. Any ideas?

Thank you

I recently picked PyFileServer for further development: < / P>

After the config file is read, it is just a plain dictionary dictionary, which is given to the constructor of the WSGI application object, so it should be very easy to do what you want to do.

I have not used the wifi yet, but you are invited to contact me or join the project: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -