wpf controls - How to make my WPF UserControl work with CompositeCollection -


I have a wpf user control that displays an IEnumerable items Source Dependency Property I bind this property to a ListBox control in my UserControl.

I would like to know how a compositeclass is given, how can I do my user control work? Currently I'm using my control like this:

  & lt; My: uc & gt; & Lt; Mary: uc.ItemsSource & gt; & Lt; CompositeCollection & gt; & Lt; Collection archive = "{my binding}" & gt; & Lt; / Consolidate & gt; & Lt; Collection archive = "{my binding}" & gt; & Lt; / Compatibility & gt; & Lt; / CompositeCollection & gt; & Lt; / Mary: uc.ItemsSource & gt; & Lt; / Mary: UC & gt;  

I have to display the content of these collection contents in this list archive box, but do not count it through the container at this time. My listboxes are only two "System.Data.CollectionContainer" items Are there.

[B] EDIT: [/ B] XAM designer informs me that "property does not support the types of items 'source' type 'compositecollection'." I think this is my problem ..but how do I create this "support"? "What you are getting is the toasting method of your object, which by default gives the name of the type.

Try to override the ToString and return the value that you want to make your list Want to see it in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -