c# - How do I make my application Integrated Loginable? -


I am always following the login modules:

  1. With a username and password Create a table
  2. Login the user by checking the table.

How do I use integrated login like an application like SQL Server? This does not mean that by passing the connection string, I mean that it will identify my application without entering a username and password.

Edit:

I do not mean that SQL Server is the unified login, I mean the unified login of my application, is it possible is?

For example, my application reads the name of AD and compares the current username, so I do not need the user to type the password for my application.

I'm not sure how and how to start, because if I search for an integrated login, 99.9% of Google results will give me a connection string, which I'm not looking for.

> itemprop = "text">

[This answer assumes that you are on an Active Directory domain)

Are you using Active Directory Window Authentication? If so, you can use the integrated security option in the connection string.

There is an example connection string using integrated security:

  "data source = miscar; initial list = db name; integrated protection = true"  

This reduces the complexity so that you can forget about asking a user name and password from the user because it is a Windows credential that they are logged into the workstation.

Edit:

If you have a website, you must set up the SQL Server as "Trustworthy to Delegation" directory (see) This Web server uses the user's Windows login credentials Will be allowed to send it to SQL Server. If you do not do this then the SQL connection will be anonymous.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -