c# - My presenter needs to prompt the user for more information. How do I wire it up? -


I am working with the idle view pattern. The user clicks on a new account button View Rep Palejarless Method of Call Responsibility for the presenter using

The problem is that there are more than one account type so that the user has to choose which one they want to make. How do I solve it?

  1. Create a new look from the scene, get the required information and highlight it as a property so that the presenter can retrieve it. (It ignores the notion that there should be no logic in this scene)
  2. Create and use a new form from the presenter (this presentation directly in any form, ignoring the whole point of MVP )
  3. Create a new look somewhere and pass it to the presenter as a constructor logic ... or see.
  4. Forget it and add a new button for each account type. (There are several types of accounts and it will disrupt the UI but it will happen.)
  5. I am going wrong about this and need to think about my design again (if this case , So a nudgeant attitude will be appreciated in the right direction.)

let me account Possibly another anchor-view pair was created to get the type. Then either

  • your presenter asks other presenters to display a new form directly or
  • your presenter asks for the exact account type of its model. The model knows that it should ask elsewhere and can also invite "account type presenter" or "account type model".

I think that until your presenter load increases.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -