c# - Tables in Excel with VSTO -


I'm really new to VSTO so this is a newbie question.

I work on a data entry application where I have to get the data in the Excel table (like when you highlight a bunch of rows and click on "Format as table"), then I have to read and work with data from that table in C #

At a basic level, I have got a schema in C # in some formats. I need to create a table in Excel in that format (the rules of validation on the column name + types.) There are some types of nuums, so I think I need to create a list on another sheet with all the values ​​values ​​and that Specify the list for binding). After the table is created, the user goes about entering the data, and when they close the Excel, I read the data. I have come to know how to do this with only raw cells, but I am not able to make table or verification rules. Any ideas?

Besides, where can I find some good resources on ExtStVSTO programming?

Thanks,
Roy

After much more investigation, I've found the best way to use SetDataBinding method inside ListObject, div Class = "text-post" itemprop = "text">

Here's an example:

And to use Enums, I found the documentation on verification parameters here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -