c++ - Transparent windows with Linux -


I'm trying to find a cross-Linux distribution solution for the problem of creating a program.

Now I am using some methods that take screen shots of the windows below and then print them as the background of the image. I prefer not to use that method because it is likely that I have to play the video in the background of the program. But if someone knows that there is a good way to do this, then I am still happy about it.

I have tried to apply a method on which I found:

I do not get any change to happen, although I'm not sure that Compiz is correctly was working. Any help would be appreciated.

You can take a look at the code of X terminal emulators, for ktm or for ktm Genome Terminal (based on your targeted platform) I think these are the best examples of applications that apply transparency, I think the composition is not available when you can get that code solution in order to gain transparency.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -