debugging - How to detect an unmanaged app has aborted -


I have a C # app that invites an unmanaged C ++ application through the process. Start ()

Machines on some, if this C ++ app stops, I'm showing a bus-in-time error dialog

whether the C ++ app To do this work, there is no way from C # and restart it

(I do not have a source and therefore the C ++ app can not be modified)

The JIT debugger is showing the dialog because the C + + app has crashed in some way. Although the dialogue is open, the process still exists (but suspended), which means that the process class does not consider it to be "out" unless the JIT dialog ends or the attached debugger process is finished.

You can either disable JIT debugging on the machines facing the problem (I think disable JIT debugging by disabling the machine debug manager service , Which lets the app crash and die (and, therefore, get out "), or (and I do not know how to go about doing this), see if you have your host C # + Can attach to the app as a debugger and c + Can get a crash notification from the app, finish it, and then work on the information that ends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -