Makefile equivalent in CMake -


I've just started using the limit and it's been less than a week. I have a makefile written and I am trying to write it in its equivalent seamac. For each statement given in the given Makefile, I have no idea about the commands that I use in the SIMK. How do I start? Can a document be found for this place?

I make my project (~ 15000 lines C ++ code, shared libraries, unit tests and executables ) To seaminate with a scan a few weeks ago, and it takes only a day or two.

One thing that was helpful to me is now experimental support for the CMK instead of Bajaj. Macros, defined in the Tools / Build / Seamke , saw some code of syntax and capabilities Taught a lot about.

Also useful:

  • A quick overview of
  • It is hope that helps.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -