.NET Code Access Security: Useful or just overcomplicated? -


See also

I have some other opinion on this ...

I like thoughts of code access protection for desktop applications. But in the lifetime of NAT, I have to admit that I do not really have such a situation Where CAS actually blocked something for my benefit.

I have a number of times where sharing a quick mapped drive in a quick one. The NET application becomes Enterprise Code Access Nightmare. After creating rules of reliable path and breaking Caspol.exe, there is no clear way to know how the CAS has failed, it seems that it is a process of development and deployment compared to security and security. Gives more disappointment.

I would like to hear some situations where CAS has actually hurt, or if other people present there are disappointed with their current implementation and defaults.

The .NET team has disputed itself on the same conclusion, Has been rebuilt for. See this blog for more information:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -