.net - Entity Model and binding Label to an unrelated table -


I am trying to figure out the best way to bind into an unrelated table in the net. For example, I have the following tables: for example, I have an ADO Net unit data model which is included in several related tables and some unrelated tables. For columns with LKP_TEXT, LKP_VALUE and columns REQUESTNO with LKP_TYPE REQUEST_DET, KEY_VALUE_LKP, USERID and REQ_STATUS USER_DET with column username, USERID

REQUEST_DET for KEY_VALUE_LKP where REQ_STATUS = LKP_VALUE and LKP_TYPE = "REQUEST_CRITICALITY" but not defined in database REQUEST_DET This relation is related to a foreign key relationship with USER_DET is related to the database where USERID = USERID

When I make my model I have three tables and the fact that USER_DET REQUEST_DET

Is related to a FormView I request data Be bound to use (REQUEST_DET EntityDataSource) and request for related tables (USERNAME, REQUESTNO but I can see relevant information for getting numeric value for REQ_STATUS.

What do I want to do LKP_TEXT The value received but seeing there is not again the relationship defined between the KEY_VALUE_LKP table, the "Include" attribute will not work on EntityDataSource.

I have added a second EntityDataSource to the webform And KEY_VALUE_LKP is connected to the table and where added = "it.LKP_TYPE = 'REQUEST_CRITICALITY'". I know that I can tie it in the dropdown and set the value selected in the back code, but I do not want it to be a drop down to be bound to a label.

So, from within a form view, can I bind a qualification for a different EntityDataSource for EntyDataSource?

Thanks in advance, -J

< found a method to do this with SQL, there is a similar example below:

  Select the LKP as LACP as the string eSql = p> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -