.net - Verifying if multiline textbox is visibly full -


I for VB I am trying to make my own control for NET and what should I do? In fact, I am controlling the text box that comes from the class and the only amendment I am trying to bring it is that if the control is clearly filled, then the user can not write anymore. Therefore:

  • The scrollbar should never be seen.
  • The expanded text box can be multi-line or single line.
  • The expanded text box can have different fonts and font sizes.

Right now, the technology I am using is the graphics. Mistestone is a size F that has the width and height of my string, compared to the height and width of my textbox control. . In all these key events incident (I do not know that this is the best solution). I can get it to work fine for width, but I can not seem to win the height in a multiline text box if anyone has worked with this stuff, then I will need some explanation how to do it needed. Thank you.

The problem is your third requirement:

  diff in extended text box Can be font and font sizes.  

This means that you have to find out how big each line is, what is the biggest font size of the characters in this line, and to know this, you also know It should be that the letters which are in each line get worse, because (surprisingly) different fonts can be placed at different heights of the same point size. If it is not for the fact that each character has a different width in proportionally-located font, then it can be all the workforce.

And if you want to support superScript and subscript ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -