seo - Is sub-domain better or sub-folder? -


I have a classifieds site and I want to know that creating subdomains or sub-folders is better, because I am confused.

What benefits can we get from its sub-domain if we need to take a sub-domain?

What if we need to take sub folders

If we create subdomains, then Google treats subdomains as separate domains and only per page Will show 2 results.

So please clear my doubts and tell me which one is better.

Search engines will treat subdomains like separate domains, so using sub-folders There is a way to go in many cases, so that you are not spreading yourself diluted.

Using both is a bad idea, because search engines will try to index both, and one will be flagged as duplicate content

An article from SEOMoz here More details are explained in:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -