version control - How to get a previous revision of an assembly from an open source project -


I want to use Castle.Facilities.Logging.dll, although getting the latest version from the trunk produces problems with me Already referenced version of Castle. Micro Kernel

Specifically, the error message is: "Castle Castle. Facilities. Logging, version = 1.0.3.0, ... 'uses' Castle.MicroKernel, Version = 2.0.0.0, .. 'There is a higher version than the referenced Assembly' Castle.microcernal, version = 1.0.3.0, ... '

Any idea how I can capture the castle. Logging DLL which is my References the special edition of other castle assemblies nearby? Is this straightforward?

You are surprised Why do not I just upgrade my other ethnicities, but this is because I am using third-party open source architecture, and when I tried to update the assemblies before, Dependence Hell. "

EDIT: I tagged the 1.0.x SVN to the RC3 repository, but it really fails to build

"Windsor 2.x - .NET 3.5 - Release" releases the entire castle stack in the build Made using Windsor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -