windows - how to add a java class to a folder within a jar file -


By using jar at windows command prompt, how can I add foo.class to folder "squares" in foo.jar ?

I can add a file to a jar using

jar UVF foo.jar foo.class

but not so Put a class in the "Classes" folder in Jar.

I know that I can use Winzip to open the jar, add the file, and zip it again, but it is slow and hopefully unnecessary.

to foo.class in a classes Keep in the directory, then run

  jar uvf foo.jar classes / foo.class  

(I have tried to ensure that it works There is a way to do this without creating a <<> class directory, but I think this is the easiest solution.)

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -