xml - XSD relation/attribute question -


I would like to install an XSD as if it applies something like a foreign key relationship, here's an example:

  & lt; Mapping Element Reference = "MySource Element Name" /> & Lt; Source Name = "MySourceElement Name" />  

I want to specify in XSD that any value should be assigned the attribute "reference" which should also have a name attribute in a SourceElement tag. I know about numerical restrictions, but the range of names is open - I only need integrity between my reference attributes and my name attributes. Is there any way to express it with XSD?

You can type xs: key and xs: keyref.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -