asp.net - How can i format aspx-markup as html to show it on webpage -


I use c # to copy the c # code as html for a webpage. I am using the best of the caller.

Now, I was surprised to see that the same tool exists to convert the APX-markup to legitimate HTML to show on the page? The functionality that I am looking for can be seen.

F.ex If I feed it

  & lt; Asp: button id = "btnSthing" runat = "server" & gt; & Lt; / Button & gt;  

In the tool given in the above link, this creates the following for me:

  & lt; Former style = "font-family: Andell Mono, Lucida console, Monaco, Fixed, Monospace; Color: # 000000; Background-color: # IA; font-size: 12px; border: 1 px dashed # 99 9999; Line-height : 14px; Padding: 5px; Overflow: Auto, Width: 100% "& Gt; & Lt; Code & gt; & Amp; Amp; Lip: ASP: Button ID = & amp; Quot; BtnSthing & amp; Quot; Runat = & amp; Quot; Server & amp; Quot; & Amp; Gt; & Amp; Lt; / Button & amp; Gt; & Lt; / Code & gt; & Lt; / Pre & gt;  

And I can copy and paste it to show an Aspen markup in a website.

If there is such a device for functionality, which will be integrated into VS In, I want to hear about it! Other ways to achieve this effect will also be greatly appreciated!

Welcome, J. Airla

me VS There is no information about such a tool, but the following website allows you to source code from multiple languages ​​(C #, Java, PHP, XML, HTML, ASPX) formatted for HTML:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -