cassini - Disable Visual Studio Web Server Directory Browsing -


I am using Visual Studio, built in Web server for testing and EPIServer applicaiton. When I run an IIS running app, if I hit the root of the virtual directory, then the episode server will take me and the default page will be taken to the server. I use the Visual Studio server (which I used to do with the SDK I'm doing this), it always gives me the 'directory listings' view of my site. Does anyone know that this directory allows the web server to access directory listings / browsing How to have to configure?

Additional information: This problem only affects the root of the Visual Studio Web server (I will call it Cassini from here). As an example, if I run a site from the localhost: 6666, then what I will find is that localhost: 6666 / n / will work fine and EPIServer VPP will know what it is doing. If I use the localhost: 6666, then do not kick in VPP (or faster) it seems that when Cassini's roots are hit, it checks to see if the page exists (which is I have no default). If it decides that the page does not exist, then it works directory directory instead of 404. The first thing to do for me is to browse the directory in Cassini, then see why the VPP is not working properly. / P>

So I think the basis of the question is: Is there a way to modify these exits in Cassini, when all of the visual studio starts before it starts?

(The APC server can be a red herring, but in case only, this is CMS version 5)

and updated I used to source Cassini 3.5 Managed to catch and he made one round. 3.5 works fine and in this example IIS behaves like i.e. Due to the lack of default documents, the list of directories is not made, but if the HTTP operators are allowed to kick and then EPiServer is left! So the question is, can I get only one of the Visual Studio efforts on the web server?

Make sure you have ~ / Default.aspx file that will not render it, but the virtual path providers In order to get an opportunity to handle the request of '/', it is necessary in Cassini. Of course, if you make it in any way you can also use it for the start page: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -