debugging - After page loads I can't execute Javascript functions that access properties from console -


I have a page that loads a bunch of scripts to prepare for the dropdown and clicks on the script Click on the html event and etc.

After the page is loaded and I open the page in script console I can not do anything.

For example, there is an onclick function onclick = "popup ('Seattle');" .

If I try to say that the script console gives me the expected error of the object as if it is not present. But if I click the button then the method starts to fire. I can not modify this code, so it is important that I am getting this job.

When I am moving through the code and stopping the script, I have access to everything, but as soon as it has finished it is nothing.

Does anyone know what's going on and there is no way to implement these tasks?

"Expected object" appears for example, such as the popup function < Code> Popup.call (somedomnode, args ...) . When an event handler is called, this is set to the element called the handler. If you try to call it without any object, then this , this may be a complaint.

Otherwise the functions you want to call are not at the top level. You really do not tell how these functions have been defined or how event handlers are set up, so It is difficult to say where the problem can be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -